The COVID-19 Protection Framework, also known as the traffic light system, is now in place.
Auckland IS NOW in the RED Level of this new traffic light system ad will move to the ORANGE Level on 1 January 2022.
This will mean that our Church will operate differently than before as we move through the Traffic light system over the next year.
In Summary, the framework involves a traffic light system, with RED, ORANGE and GREEN levels. ( detailed description of the traffic light system at the bottom of this web page )
|Red will be used if there’s a need to protect both at-risk people and our health system from an unsustainable number of hospitalisations.
Face coverings will be mandatory on flights, public transport, in taxis, retail, public facilities, and recommended whenever leaving the house.
|Orange will be used when there’s increasing community transmission of COVID-19.
Face coverings will be mandatory on flights, public transport, in taxis, retail, public facilities, and encouraged elsewhere.
|Green will be used when there are some COVID-19 cases in the community.
Face coverings will be mandatory on flights
How the Traffic Light system will operate at Maria Assumpta:
- Please first read the letter from the PPC here.
In Summary, during the RED Level, the following will apply:
- Our ONLY Masses will be on Sunday at 8 am and 10 am.
- ONLY Fully Vaccinated Parishioners can attend Mass.
- All who are involved in all ministries and all key holders will have to be fully vaccinated and have the "My Vaccine Pass".
- Masks will be mandatory.
- Only 52 parishioners can attend each Mass.
- You have to have BOOKED using the booking system or have phoned the Secretary to make a booking to attend Mass.
- Your "My Vaccine Pass" will have to be produced with ID to enter the Church for Mass and will be checked using the "NZ Pass Verifier App"
MASS BOOKING (How DO I Book?)
As we can only accommodate 52 people at each Mass due to social distancing rules.
The Sunday Mass at this stage will be at 8 am and 10 am.
- Go to the "MASS ATTENDANCE •• BOOK HERE ••" Tab on the website or click here:
- Click on the Mass you want to go to:
- Click on the RSVP button and then Enter your details - you will get an email.
What is my Risk if I get Covid-19
Click here to complete the Risk Assessment.
How to get your "My Vaccine Pass"
My Vaccine Pass is an official record of your COVID-19 vaccination status for use in Aotearoa New Zealand.
The quickest way to get a My Vaccine Pass is through the website My Covid Record. Requesting your pass only takes a few minutes, and it will be emailed to you within 24 hours. We can print it for you at the Office.
How to get a pass using My Covid Record
If you have not already signed up for My Covid Record, you will need to do this first.
Once you have signed up:
- Log in to My Covid Record(external link).
- In the ‘Passes and certificates’ section, select ‘Request pass or certificate’.
- The ‘Select a pass or certificate’ screen will open. Select ‘My Vaccine Pass’ and then select ‘Continue’.
- In the ‘Your details’ screen, enter the email address that your vaccine pass should be sent to and select ‘Request pass’.
- A confirmation screen will appear.
- You should get an email with your pass within 24 hours.
- When you get the email you can save the pass to your phone by clicking on the button that says 'Add to Apple Wallet' or for Google Pay, 'Save to phone'. Or you can download and print the PDF.
NZ Pass Verifier App (How-to Video)
The App when loaded on your phone will look like this:
COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic lights) - DETAILED