Here's a little video in celebration of Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori (the Lord's Prayer).
Click here to see a growing list of activities being offered in Auckland suited to Covid-lockdown.
- Synod 2021 – 2023 : for a Synodal Church
- Click here for an introduction
- Gather your family, invite someone to link in online, and celebrate Sunday Liturgy together:
How to make an Act of Spiritual Communion
If you can’t get to Mass, you can make an Act of Spiritual Communion:
- Make the Sign of the Cross
- Read the Mass readings
- Recite the Prayer of Spiritual Communion
My Jesus, I believe you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and
unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from you.
- Pope Francis’ Prayer intentions for February
- Pope’s February prayer intention: For parishes to be open communities
- Parishes are not an exclusive club
- 3 Minute Retreat: We all need just a 3-minute breather to rest with God
MAHURU MĀORI CHALLENGE
During the whole month of September, our Vicar for Māori, Manuel Beazley has set us all a challenge to say the Sign of the Cross in Te Reo Māori every time we sign ourselves.
“Ki te ingoa o te Matua, o te Tamaiti, o te Wairua Tapu. Āmene.”
Will you take up the challenge? Scanning the QR will take you to a pronunciation guide. Visit www.facebook.com/KatorikaMaori/ to get the social media graphics to upload to your feeds to show that you are taking up the challenge.
5th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Year A ( 05 Feb 2023)
FOR SALE at the Office ($5 - Daily Mass Calendar (6 left) )
- NZ CATHOLIC (latest) - Now available online
- Mass Online
- CDA-CONNECT - Issue 21 (December 2022)
- YOUTH - December Newsletter
- Nathanial Report 68 - December 2022
- SUMMER 2022 Whāia te Tika Auckdland J&P Newsletter
- Israel Tour - January 2023
- Kids Korner - scroll DOWN the page to find reflections and activities for this week.
- Family Liturgy of the Word
- Liturgy of the Word with Children
- Auckland Diocese YouTube Channel
- Shine TV 2pm Sunday Mass
- St Mark’s Parish in Pakuranga offer a daily online Mass – click on the link below
- St Jospeh's Parish in Takapuna offer a daily online Mass – click on the link below
Useful Sites and Resources:
- 3 Minute Retreat: We all need just a 3-minute breather to rest with God.
- Auckland Diocese: Auckland diocese homepage. To find Catholic News, updates and more.
- Te Reo Prayers and Responses in Te Reo.
- E Te Ariki – Tutevera & Tere
- Family Faith Journey
- Te Karakia Te Atua / The Lord's Prayer in Te Reo